______ 1.
Complete the application. Provide a copy of:
______ your picture ID.
______ your social security card.
______ your check stub or other income verification.
(We will need this information on all applicants who are 18 or older.)
______ 2.
There is a $50 cash, non refundable fee to process the application.
(We do run a credit report.)
______ 3.
If the application is approved:

A. Pay the security deposit (usually the same as the rent). The deposit will hold the property for no longer than fifteen days; the full deposit and first month's rent will hold it for 30 days.

B. Read carefully and sign all paperwork.

C. Use the security deposit receipt to have the power turned on in your name. We must have a receipt from CPW or Duke Power before we can give you the keys to the property.

1. If the property is located in the city limits, go to CPW, located in front of the Court House. (942-8100). The fee is usually less than $50.00

2. If the property is located outside the city limits, go to Duke Power, located on the 72 Bypass West, after the second stop light west of Wal-Mart. (227-3868) The fee varies.

______ 4. If you are interested in a telephone, call Sprint at 223-9011
______ 5. If you are interested in cable, call Northland Cable at 229-5421. The cable company is located off 25 North, near the Post Office and Crosscreek Mall.
______ 6. It is not the property owner's responsibility to insure the contents of the property. You should insure your personal possessions. An insurance agent can discuss the cost of tenant's insurance with you. The price is very reasonable.
______ 7. Keep the repair number, 223-4274, and repair information sheet in your phone book, for future reference.